OnePiece: The Severed Seas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizu the Mermaid [W.I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizu

Mizu

Mizu the Mermaid [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Mizu the Mermaid [W.I.P]   Mizu the Mermaid [W.I.P] Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:59 pm

~Mizu~

Nickname: Mimi

Crew: N/A

Ship: N/A

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:
Spoiler:

Description:
Height: Unknown due to being Under Water
Weight: 5'6"
Eye color: Sapphire Blue

Mizu, also known as Mimi, is a slender but robust mermaid. She has a very fanned out tail, much like that of the Betta fish, thus gaining her the nickname Betta. But this nickname is only from people who work with her. She often has green make up on her face, making the color of her hair and tail much more accented, thus adding to her beauty. With this, she wears two large purple clam shells over her chest to keep herself covered.

Defining Marks: Her betta-fish tail and her make-up style.

Mental State

Personality: Mizu has been known for having a split personality to her. The side of her when she is working and the side she shows when she is finally taking a break. When working, she becomes very strict and practically rude though she tries to also be nice when doing so. Her temper easily flares when there is an assignment to be done or when she is dealing with paperwork.

When not dealing with work and finally relaxing, MiMi can be found in the Mermaid Cove or walking around Coral Hill, still looking things up but instead things of interest. She becomes more bubbly and outgoing, as well as a bit more talkative. Those that are close to this young woman tend to see her being more of a friendly and open person than when she is rude or mean.

Mentality: Sane

Items

Weapons: N/A

Miscellaneous: First Aid Kit, Money Bag, and her collar which contains a small pearl.

History

(Ok so this part is pretty self explanatory. Here is where we stress you put detail and deep thought. Include events in their lives that make them unique and set them apart from others, There is four sections in this Childhood, Teenage life, and so on.)

Sample Rp
(Ok so here is where you place an rp to show the interaction of your character to the rest of the world. Please make this fair in length but don’t write a book, At least three paragraphs will be fine.)
Back to top Go down

Mizu the Mermaid [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnePiece: The Severed Seas :: Creation Board :: Character Creation-
Jump to: